Welcome to the brand new EchoRadio Website. This is a big change from the previous version of the Website, and if you ask me personally I hated the last design. Well I am here to talk through some of the new features right here on the Website, after all we are an Online Radio Station, so we do rely on our Website. First off you will notice the brand new Logo, we have pulled together a brand new logo to give EchoRadio a new identity (or face).
We have looked at the previous EchoRadio and thought it needed a new Logo and face, so here we are. With a brand new logo. We hope the new identity will further improve the Station.
Along with the new website we have brought in a lot of new features. All features have been integrated nicely with the design, however some are still being made, and I will be listing them below along with the current features which already can be found on the Website. Some new additions are inside the heart of the Website so you will not be seeing them, but they will make your experience a whole lot better.
Brand New Features & Additions;
- iRadioCentral Player added (a few Bugs have been fixed)
- EchoSearch has been integrated to the site
- Listen Again! (listen to all our shows if you have missed one, or just fancy some music)
- Integrated Schedule (a brand new Timetable, so you will always find the show you want to listen to)
- Presenters have their own Profile and Blog Pages
- Contact the Studio (yet another way to contact the studio with your requests or shoutouts)
- Focused Advertising for young Presenters to apply
- Twitter Feed on the Right (you can get the latest from our Twitter @EchoRadio)
So that was the run down of the brand new EchoRadio Website and what we have in store for you over the next few months. Hopefully this design will stay longer than others. We would like to thank all of you for the continued support. We will be announcing more features as time goes on and we know we are capable of performing this. From all of us here at EchoRadio, enjoy the new Website.